We Provide Easy Internet Marketing Solutions to help small businesses overcome the challenges of doing business online
Common Problems We Solve
- Low or No Website Traffic
- Blogging Isn’t Working
- Prospecting Isn’t Working
- No Brand Awareness
- PPC Advertising Isn’t Working
- Customer Acquisition Cost is too High
- Sales Tactics Aren’t Working
- Our Sales Process Isn’t Working
We look for the best fit for us and you should too.
When you’re looking to hire a digital agency, it can seem a bit tedious and stressful sometimes. Not only that, but you need to find the right one the first time to avoid wasting time and money on a less than stellar one. Well, you may have found the right one with us.
Firestorm has built very successful and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and those relationships have similarities that we feel really make the match work.
We focus on providing professional online marketing and design services for:
- Small Business
- Online Based Companies
- Service Providers
- Professional Service Companies
- Medical Facilities and Private Practices
- B2B and B2C Companies
Our Ideal Partner Company Outline
If the following outline describes you and/or your company, then we could be a good match for each other.
We find that we typically work well with companies or entrepreneurs that:
- Make decisions. You are able to make confident decisions and take decisive action.
- Can catch the vision. You look past the now and into the future at the big picture, and are excited by the possibility of growth.
- Are Blunt. Bad news doesn’t get better with age so you want it straight and give it too.
- Organized. You are a planner and love your lists. You have folders for your folders.
- Responsible. You follow through on your agreements and expect no less from your partners.
- Intellectually humble. You’re good at what you do… and respect that we’re good at what we do. You want guidance not blind obedience.
- Value Relationships. You value ongoing collaboration with trusted partners.
- Value professionals. You hire professionals based on the value they provide and not on price alone
Should Have a Marketing Budget
Our best clients do some advertising already, and see our online marketing services as an investment rather than an expense; and aren’t looking for the cheapest price. As with any advertising channel, money spent yields a measured return. These companies will typically have a marketing budget that is at least 5% of their annual revenue. While not necessary, we recommend it and it makes it easier for us to show you results.
So if your company makes $250,000 annually, you should spend no less than $1,042 per month on marketing your company.
Common Challenges Our Partners Will Likely Face
Our clients tend to encounter similar obstacles on their path to success. Some include:
- You feel stuck. You want to raise online awareness for you brand quickly and efficiently, but you aren’t really sure how or where to start. You know your online marketing isn’t working, but you just don’t know what the problem is.
- Disappointed by their traffic. You’ve tried to grow your company’s presence online, but your efforts feel painfully slow and you aren’t seeing results
- Frustrated with current sales. You are frustrated with online marketing but you are still holding out because you want to see it work for your business.
- Tired of wasting time and money. You’re really tired of wasting time and money with things that aren’t working, you want a better way
- Jaded by past experience. Some clients have used other agencies or freelancers and had poor experiences with service, performance and follow through
- Discouraged by lack of knowledge. You just want to be told what to do and how to do it to start seeing real results online – that is get more leads and sales.
You may not have any of these issues, and have a site that is actually working for you, but you want to maintain the success. We also work with companies that just want to keep what’s working but want to outsource the work.
If this sounds like you then maybe we should talk about your business?