Increase Your Exposure and Online Presence
Using social media marketing as part of your online marketing strategy is vital. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and more offer extremely wide reach. With over 2 billion people having social media accounts, you are pretty much guaranteed to find your customers and target market in there. You need to be part of the conversation so if your business isn’t using Facebook then you are absolutely leaving money on the table.
You need to have a strategy that leverages your complete online marketing effort. Aligning SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, and PPC advertising into one strategy that supports your business goals, you will have a secret weapon that will work hard for your business to create consistent, qualified leads and sales.
Social Media Supports Your SEO
- Quality Content Gets Published
- Content Gets Shares, Likes and links
- Site gains subscribers while social profile gains fans & followers
- Thriving community supporting site grows
- Reputation reinforced through social media & SEO as authoritative brand for the niche
- Site gains authority in search engines
- Sustainable stream of users discover site organically
With so many publishing options and platforms available how do you know where to invest your time and money?
- There are just over 3 billion active Internet users (45% of the world’s internet users)
- Nearly 2.1 billion people have social media accounts
- 3.65 billion mobile users have access to the internet via smartphones and tablets
- Close to 1.7 billion people have active social media accounts
- There are nearly 1.4 billion Facebook users
- 55% female 45% male
- 47% of all Internet users are on Facebook
- Twitter has 284 million active users at last count
- 88% of Twitter users are on mobile
- 500 million tweets per day
- 363 million users
- 73.7% male 26.3% female
- The +1 button is hit 5 billion times per day
We can work with you to create a strategic approach to social and see where your outreach and distribution efforts would be best spent.
Social Media Marketing allows you to encourage your target market to regularly engage with your brand and become your most profitable online and offline advocates. With a well thought out social media strategy, your business can generate market leading customer engagement, create more brand awareness, encourage consistent website traffic, assist new sales or create a new direct revenue stream for your website or store.
Social Media Optimization
- Create and/or increase brand awareness
- Drive quality traffic to your website
- Enhance link popularity and attract links
- Improve marketing campaigns
- Support and improve SEO for your website
Contact us today to find out how your business can benefit from social media marketing and optimization.